Public procurement trainings
Public procurement law – lectures, trainings and workshops answering the needs of both the procuring authority and contracting entity Our trainings cover such topics as preparing tenders, proceedings protocols, principles governing the work of tender committees, proceedings before the KIO and courts, sectoral tenders. We train in preparing internal regulations in the area of public procurement and tenders of value below 30,000 euros.
Thanks to many years of experience in the area of public procurement, we have a practice that allows us to transfer knowledge in a way which is interesting and based on real-life legal situations and case studies.
The company’s trainers have conducted, among others, the following trainings in public procurement:
- Public procurement in cultural institutions
- Public procurement law in the medical industry
- Internal regulations of the procuring entity, documentation of public procurement and sharing public procurement protocols
- Public procurement – legal aspects for contracting entities
- Public procurement and tenders – law for procuring entities
- Public procurement of the value up to 30,000 euros
- Public procurement in EU projects
Legal Training CoursesAll Trainings
Comprehensive legal assistance in the field of public procurement for contracting authorities and the economic operators as well as investment management services. Preparation of ToR and tenders.Read More